Поиск готовой работы по сайту
Быстрая помощь студентам
Работа № 87155
Контрольная Контрольная работа №1 Вариант 1
Тип работы: Контрольная.
Предмет: Ин. языки.
Уникальность по antiplagiat.ru: < 30%
1. Напишите первую форму следующих глаголов:
- Translated- translate, opened- open, closed- close, married-marry, thanked-thank, lived- live, liked-like, walked-walk, stayed-stay, finished-finish, belonged-belong;
- Was-be, were-be, went-go, put-put, did-do, sang-sing, had-have, said-say, spent-spend, built-build, heard-hear, held-hold.
2. Напишите вторую и третью формы следующих глаголов (Past Indefinite, Participle II):
Receive - received - received,
discuss - discussed - discussed,
repeat - repeated - repeated,
revise - revised - revised,
copy - copied - copied,
work - worked - worked,
study - studied - studied,
love - loved - loved,
return - returned - returned,
add - added - added,
separate - separated - separated;
catch - caught - caught,
lead - led - led,
let - let - let,
know - knew - known,
pay - paid - paid,
speak - spoke - spoken,
see - saw - seen,
become - became - become,
get - got - got,
give - gave - given,
choose - chose - chosen,
begin - began - begun.
3. Переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. I have met her before. Я встречал ее раньше.
2. The students have learned the new grammar rule. Студенты узнали новое правило грамматики.
3. The engineer has finished his work. Инженер закончил свою работу.
4. The boy has brought the dictionary. Мальчик принес словарь.
5. Weve had a long walk today. У нас была сегодня длительная прогулка.
4. Переведите предложения на русский язык, отразив смысловое различие, внесённое глагольными формами. Определите время глагола в обоих предложениях:
1. I shall be writing my report during the first week of May. (Future Continuous) - Я буду писать свой доклад в течение первой недели Мая.
2. By May 1 shall have written my report. (Future Perfect) - К 1 Мая мой доклад должен быть написан.
5. Поставьте глаголы, заключённые в скобки, в Past Indefinite или Present Perfect:
1. I have never seen this painting.
2. I have seen him yesterday, but I have not seen him today.
3. When did he come to Moscow? He came the day before yesterday.
4. The rain stopped. Lets go for a walk.
5. I cant open the door; I have lost the key.
6. Напишите следующие предложения в Past Indefinite u Future Indefinite:
1. You must read this book by all means. - You had to read this book by all means. - You will have to read this book by all means.
2. The dean can speak to the students about it. - The dean could speak to the students about it. - The dean will be able to speak to the students about it.
3. She may go out. - She might go out. - She will might go out.
7. Заполните пропуски модальными глаголами или их эквивалентами:
1. I couldn’t not go to the stadium with them last night, I couldn’t had to revise the grammar rules for the test.
2. I live a long way from the Institute and 1 have to get up early.
3. All of us must be in time for classes.
4. When we have our French lessons, we have to stay at the office after work.
5. He doesn’t have to stay at the office on Monday and Friday and can get home early.
6. Could you work hard to do well at the Institute?
7. Should they discuss this problem right now? No, they can do it next time.
8. Im glad you could stay yesterday.
9. Will you be able to have lunch with me tomorrow?
10. Please send them this telegram. Oh, may I do it now?
11. The students can go out now.
12. He has to earn extra money after work.
8. Поставьте предложения в прошедшем и будущем времени; укажите время и залог глагола:
1. The students of our group are given a lot of homework to do every day. (Present Simple Passive)
The students of our group were given a lot of homework to do every day. (Past Simple Passive)
The students of our group will be given a lot of homework to do every day. (Future Simple Passive)
2. Many articles on our speciality are discussed in class. (Present Simple Passive)
Many articles on our speciality were discussed in class. (Past Simple Passive)
Many articles on our speciality will be discussed in class. (Future Simple Passive)
3. New modern blocks of flats are built very quickly. (Present Simple Passive)
New modern blocks of flats were built very quickly. (Past Simple Passive)
New modern blocks of flats will be built very quickly. (Future Simple Passive)
4. You are wanted on the phone. (Present Simple Passive)
You were wanted on the ph........
Смотреть похожие работы