Поиск готовой работы по сайту
Предлагаем нашим посетителям воспользоваться бесплатным программным обеспечением «StudentHelp», которое позволит вам всего за несколько минут, выполнить повышение уникальности любого файла в формате MS Word. После такого повышения уникальности, ваша работа легко пройдете проверку в системах антиплагиат вуз, antiplagiat.ru, etxt.ru или advego.ru. Программа «StudentHelp» работает по уникальной технологии и при повышении уникальности не вставляет в текст скрытых символов, и даже если препод скопирует текст в блокнот – не увидит ни каких отличий от текста в Word файле.
Контрольная Имя существительное. Множественное число имен существительных
Тип работы: Контрольная.
Предмет: Ин. языки.
Уникальность по antiplagiat.ru: < 30%
Exercise 1. Напишите существительные во множественном числе. Прочтите их:
1. bags, dogs, birds, verbs, pans, hens, spoons, nouns, rooms, rings, things, evenings, songs, girls, apples, tables, articles, |
2. trees, pies, cows, flies, ladies, babies, teachers,: letters, mirrors, berries, plays, toys, cities.
3. cakes, snakes, forks, maps, lamps, hats, clocks, rats, coats, goats, skirts, shirts, plants, jackets,
4. shelves, leaves, knives, wives, roofs, chiefs, handkerchiefs.
5.. buses, classes, glasses, dresses, :pieces, slices, horses, houses;. roses, noses; blouses, boxes, foxes, matches, benches , bridges, cages, cottages, bushes, radishes.
6. men, women, children, feet, teeth, geese, mice:
7. phenomena, crises, stimuli; formulae, axes, theses, criteria.
Притяжательный падеж: имен существительных.
Exercise 1. Поставьте существительное в скобках в притяжательный падеж:
Example: This is ту (brother) book- This is my brothers book. 1. This is my granny’s dress. 2. Where is my father’s tie? 3. Whose toys are these? They are children’s toys. 4. Is this car my grandfather’s or my father’s? 5. This is my mother’s pet. 6. That woman is Ann’s and Mike’s teacher. 7. There are a lot of Carol’s friends in the park. 8. You can see the men’s hats on the right. 9. These are not the boys’ rooms.. 10. That is my sister’s blue cup. 11. It is not Mike’s picture, it is Tom’s.
Exercise 1. Заполните пропуски нужными личными местоимениями в объектном падеже:
1. I dont know those boys. Do you know them?
2. Im talking to you. Please listen to me.
3. He likes that car. He wants to buy it.
4. Where are the tickets? I cant find them.
5. I dont like dogs. Im afraid of them.
6. We want to see them but they dont want to see us.
7. Where is Ann? I want to talk to her.
8. We are going to the cinema. Do you want to come with us?
9. I think Pete is a dangerous person, I dont like him.
10.Theyve invited you to the party! I think they really want to see you.
Exercise 2. Используйте личные местоимения в скобках в притяжательном падеже:
Example: Where is (I) car? - Where is my car?
1. Where is (I) book? - It is on (you) table. 2. (We) hall is large. 3. Show me (you) hat, Ann. 4. Is (she) son in the 6th from? 5. (They) children are good at dancing. 6. (He) plans are very interesting. 7. The cat is playing with (it) tail. 8. Whose bicycle is that? - Its (she) bicycle. 9. Alice is tall for (she) age. 10. People usually give names
to (they) pets.
1. Where is my book? - It is on your table. 2. Our hall is large. 3. Show me your hat, Ann. 4. Is her son in the 6th from? 5. Their children are good at dancing.
6. His plans are very interesting. 7. The cat is playing with its tail. 8. Whose bicycle is that? - Its her bicycle. 9. Alice is tall for her age. 10. People usually give names to their pets.
Exercise 3. Выберите правильный вариант:
1. Is that your/yours book? 2. Thats not ту/mine ball. My/mine is red. 3. They know our/ours friends, but we dont know their/theirs. 4. Bob has got a dog but I dont know it/its name. 5. These books are ту/mine but this newspaper is your/yours. 6. My/mine hands are cold. 7. He went out to meet a friend of him/his. 8. I gave her ту/mine address and she gave me her/hers.
1. Is that your book? 2. Thats not ту ball. M ine is red. 3. They know our friends, but we dont know theirs. 4. Bob has got a dog but I dont know its name. 5. These books are mine, but this newspaper is yours. 6. My hands are cold. 7. He went out to meet a friend of his. 8. I gave her ту address and she gave me hers.
Exercise 4. Заполните пропуски рефлексивными местоимениями, подходящими по смыслу:
Example: While slicing the bread she cut __. - While slicing the bread she cut herself.
1. Be careful! The knife is very sharp. Dont cut yourself. 2. She never thinks about her
friends. She only thinks about herself. 3. Id like to know something about you. Tell me
about yourself, please. 4. The task was very difficult but he did it himself. 5. The girls cooked dinner themselves. 6. We wanted to write the report ourselves and we did it.
7. Boys and girls, Im sure youll translate this text yourselves without my help. 8. I know I can solve the problem myself. 9. The car cannot drive by itself.
Exercise 5. Выберите нужное указательное местоимение:
1. This/these flowers are very beautiful. 2. Dont take this/these book. Im reading it. 3. That/those house was built in 1914. 4. That/those ships belong to our firm. 5. I dont like this/these man. 6. That/those people who were looking for you are sitting in the hall. 7. Ive visited all this/these places of interest. 8. The information given in that/those article is disputable. 9. He was at this/these town some years ago. 10. My brother says he knows this/these poems very well.
1. These flowers are very beautiful. 2. Dont take this book. Im reading it. 3. That house was built in 1914. 4.Those ships belong to our firm. 5. I dont like this man. 6. Those people who were looking for you are sitting in the hall. 7. Ive visited all these places of interest. 8. The information given in that article is disputable. 9. He was at this town some years ago. 10. My brother says he knows these poems very well.
Имя прилагательное Степени сравнения имен прилагательных.
Exercise 1. Заполните пропуски подходящими по смыслу прилагательными в сравнительной степени:
Example: Im not very interested in art. Im in history. -Im not very interested in
art. I m more interested in history.
1. Helens car isnt very big. She wants a bigger one. 2. My job isnt very interesting. I
want to do something more interesting. 3. You are not very tall. Your brother is taller.
4. David doesnt work very hard. I work harder. 5. My chair isnt very comfortable. Yours is more comfortable. 6.Your plan isnt very good. My plan is better. 7. My bag isnt very heavy. Your bag is heavier. 8. It isnt very warm today. It was warmer yesterday.
9. London isnt very beautiful. Paris is more beautiful. 10. Your composition last year was bad. This year it became even worse.
Exercise 2. Заполните пропуски подходящими по смыслу прилагательными в превосходной степени:
Example: The lecture was very interesting. It was _ _ lecture Ive ever heard. - The lecture was very interesting. It was the most interesting lecture Ive ever heard. 1. This building is very old. Its the oldest one in the town. 2. It was a very happy day. It was the happiest day of my life. 3. Its a very good film. Its the best film Ive ever seen. 4. She is a very popular singer. Shes the most popular one in the country. 5. It was a very bad mistake. It was the worst one Ive ever made. 6. Its a very pretty village. Its the prettiest village Ive ever seen. 7. It was a very cold day. It was the coldest day of the year. 8. Hes a very boring person. Hes the most boring one Ive ever met. 9. Last spring they made a far trip. It was the farthest trip theyve ever made. 10. John gave me the beautiful flowers for my birthday. They were the most beautiful flowers Ive ever seen.
I. Заполните пропуски am, is or are.
1. Many people are interested in computers.
2. Maths is difficult for some people.
3. Where are my trousers?
4. Money is not as important as love.
5. The police is coming now.
6. The news is very bad today.
7. I am cold. Can you close the window, please?
8. It is 10 oclock. You are late again.
9. Ann and I are good friends.
10.The weather is nice today.
И. Напишите утвердительные или отрицательные предложения. Используйте am/am not, is/isn t, are/aren t.
1. I ... interested in politics. Im interested in politics, or I’m not interested in politics.
2. It is warm today.
3. Canada isn’t a very big country.
4. Diamonds aren’t cheap.
5. Rome isn’t in Spain.
6. I am interested in football.
7. Shops aren’t open on Sundays.
8. My friend is a lawyer.
9. My hands are cold.
10.My job isn’t very interesting.
III. Преобразуйте предложения в вопросительные. (Общий вопрос).
1. That hotel is expensive. Is that hotel expensive?
2. Pats mother is a teacher. Is Pats mother a teacher?
3. They are rich. Are they rich?
4. Her friends are from France. Are her friends from France?
5. He is 20 years old. Is he 20 years old?
6. They are busy today. Are they busy today?
7. She is married. Is she married?
8. Carol is a very nice person. Is Carol a very nice person?
9. He is absent today. Is he absent today?
10.Her sister is fond of music. Is her sister fond of music?.......
* Примечание. Уникальность работы указана на дату публикации, текущее значение может отличаться от указанного.